One killed in electrocution in Tanahu

Damauli, Nov 3 (RSS): A teenager died from an electric shock at Bakhre of Myagde rural municipality-1 in Tanahu district. The deceased has been ident

Three persons including two children found dead
Fire destroys property worth over Rs 10 million
Nepal-UAE labour agreement comes into effect from today

Damauli, Nov 3 (RSS): A teenager died from an electric shock at Bakhre of Myagde rural municipality-1 in Tanahu district. The deceased has been identified as Sandesh Sunar, 17, of the same locality, according to the District Police Office, Tanahu. 

  
            Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Leela Raj Lamichhane shared that Sunar received the electric shock at an under-construction two-storey house. Critically injured in the incident, Sunar died during the treatment at Manipal Teaching Hospital in Pokhara.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: